- Go into the Steam Deck Settings
- Under System -> System Settings toggle
Enable Developer Mode
- Scroll the sidebar all the way down and click on
- Under Miscellaneous, enable
CEF Remote Debugging
- Click on the STEAM button and select
Switch to Desktop
- Open a terminal and paste the following command into it:
- For users (RECOMMENDED release version):
curl -L https://github.com/SteamDeckHomebrew/decky-loader/raw/main/dist/install_release.sh | sh
- For developers and testers (pre-release version):
- Please note, this script polls the Github API, and if done too often you will be rate-limited.
curl -L https://github.com/SteamDeckHomebrew/decky-loader/raw/main/dist/install_prerelease.sh | sh
- Done! Reboot back into Gaming mode and enjoy your plugins!
Plugins can be installed from plugins.deckbrew.xyz. For more information, read about the plugin store.